RALEIGH – Maybe you aren’t even slightly aware of the months long budget stalemate born of the governor’s veto; the festering corruption scandal involving the governor, a pipeline and an illicit slush fund for political benefit; the overspending of billions by executive agencies and inexplicable slashing of scholarships to children of veterans lost in combat; the constant lawsuits designed to usurp the people’s voice in the legislature; the repeated vetoing of teacher raises and tax cuts; or, the force feeding of the Left’s ‘woke’ agenda at the expense of the core values and freedoms of North Carolinians, to mention a few. If that’s the case, then Governor Roy Cooper’s new video launching his old campaign website for the 2020 elections might leave the impression of a candidate in a strong and confident position.
Roy Cooper is ‘fired up’ to keep fighting for [insert Big Government program or Leftist Agenda item here]. Watch:
Here are some of the self-described accomplishments he brags about before asking voters to join him:
- Decreeing a plan to fight climate change that will not fight climate change, but will restrict the economy and your wallets
- Vetoing legislation to require life saving care be given to babies born alive after attempted abortions
- Fighting for the partisan public schools lobby at the expense of education and school choice
- Fighting for teacher pay raises by vetoing multiple teacher pay raises
- Fighting to expand government health entitlements at the expense of taxpayers and to the further aggravate pressures on healthcare accessibility and affordability for the rest of North Carolinians
This is Roy Cooper’s “path to progress,” and he needs YOU to sign up to give him your money and your vote so he can continue his tilting at climate windmills, standing against life, pushing for full state control of your kids’ education, and raising your taxes to pay for healthcare handouts and budget busting spending splurges.
Roy Cooper 2020.