RALEIGH – The insidious philosophy of Woke has been making it’s way into our public schools for a while now. In 2020, however, the immoral ideology has been mainstreamed and welcomed into corporate America and publicly funded classrooms.
One of the school districts that seems to embrace the Woke vehicles of anti-racism and the Marxian, debased, anti-American, anti-White, anti-Capitalist, Black Lives Matter organization is Wake County. The Wake County Public School System has a whole website dedicated to promoting this pseudo-intellectual poison that is currently attempting a cultural coup in the United States.
Think that is unacceptable? Well, let it be known by signing the petition calling on the County to remove the Black Lives Matter and Woke training site. The petition reads:
“To Wake County Public School System Superintendent Cathy Quiros Moore and BOE members K. Sutton Chair, R. Cash, J. Martin, C. Kushner, B. Fletcher, C. Haegarty, M. Johnson-Hostler, H. Scott, & L. Mahaffey
PETITION TO REMOVE BLM MARXIST CURRICULUM & TEACHER TRAINING FROM WCPSS:
Wake County citizens and taxpayers condemn all forms of racism. We support our black fellow Americans, and the Constitution of the United States of America. We understand WCPSS wants to denounce racism, however WCPSS should not do so by promoting the politically biased BLM Black Lives Matter Marxist anti-Semitic organization to children and teachers. We hereby request that Wake County Public School System immediately remove their Office of Equity Affairs (OEA) new web site “Racial and Equity Resources for WCPSS Educators and Staff” at this address: https://tfcloudshare.com/wcpssoea/racial-equity-resources/, and that WCPSS cease providing politically biased material promoting BLM content to children and teachers for these reasons:
- WCPSS new OEA site promotes BLM leader, Patrisse Cullors, who is a self-proclaimed Marxist (see video link below at 1:12 where she states, “We are trained Marxists.”). Marxists were responsible for the deaths of 100 million innocent people throughout history. Marxism is dangerous political indoctrination ideology and is un-American. Americans believe in Democracy, not communism. A public school has no right to train children in Marxism.
- BLM leader Cullors states she was trained by a domestic terrorist and communist, Eric Mann. Mann’s organization, Weather Underground, bombed the U.S. Capitol, State Department, and Pentagon in 1960’s and 70’s and their goal was to overthrow the United States government. Mann was a domestic terrorist charged with attempted murder of a Boston police officer in 1969. Cullors describes Mann as her “foundation.”
- The official BLM web site calls for the defunding of all police nationwide. A public school such as WCPSS, has no right to promote anti-police rhetoric and defunding police nationally to children. Public schools should promote positive relations with local police.
- BLM is anti-Jewish, anti-Semitic, and has called for the destruction of Israel. This is highly offensive to WCPSS Jewish families. Considering millions of Jews were murdered in the Holocaust, WCPSS promoting BLM anti-Jewish organization, must stop.
- WCPSS new site promotes the terms “white privilege” and “white fragility,” which are racist. A public school government entity should not be singling out one race in a negative way.
- WCPSS new site calls for the creation of “racial accountability groups.” This is outside the scope of public school authority. You do not have parent permission to create these groups and involve children in them.
- WCPSS new site prescribes politically biased lessons for teachers and children from the biased political organization, TeachingTolerance.org, which is owned by anti-Christian political group, Southern Poverty Law Center. SPLC lists Christian pro-family group, Family Research Council, as a hate group.
- WCPSS is in violation of the Educators Model Code of Ethics by promoting their new web site and contents.”
Need anything else be said? Sign the petition here.